1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Black Lion Press Ltd ("BLACK LION PRESS") provides its service to you, according to and subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be altered and updated by us from time to time without notice to you. By using any page on this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
2. USE OF SERVICE
BLACK LION PRESS provides users with access to an array of online printing services (collectively, the "Service"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that compliment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new BLACK LION PRESS features, shall be subject to these TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that BLACK LION PRESS assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communication, design, graphic, or photo that you or any other person customizes or supplies.
- (b) FONTS The typefaces on final printed products are graphic representations of the original fonts that appear on your screen. As these technically exist only on our servers, it is not possible to download these typefaces. For more information on licensing or how you can acquire these fonts for personal use, please contact us.
3. CUSTOMER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Upon completing the Service's registration process, you will receive instructions to set a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- a) immediately notify Black Lion Press of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- b) ensure that you logoff from your account at the end of each session. Under no circumstances will BLACK LION PRESS be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 3.
4. CUSTOMER CONTENT
You understand that all data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials ("Content") uploaded to our servers are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not BLACK LION PRESS, are entirely responsible for all Content that you send, upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Service. You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. You agree to not use the Service to send, upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that contains
- (i) child pornography or anything indecent, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy or vile;
- (ii) any defamatory remarks directed at any other person or company; or
- (iii) any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of Black Lion Press or any third party.
Black Lion Press cannot control the Content submitted by Customers and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content. Customers are advised to read and comply with our file preparation advice. Under no circumstances will Black Lion Press be liable to you in any way for any Content you may be exposed to that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You understand that you control the privacy of any Content you elect to post by granting access under your personal password. When you, or someone to whom you have given access, orders a print item using your password, you grant BLACK LION PRESS the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, sublicense, modify, adapt, publish, display and create derivative works from the Content on the Service and on the printed product for the purposes of storing designs or processing print orders.
This license exists only for the length of time necessary for BLACK LION PRESS to complete your order or until you delete the Content from the Service. You acknowledge that BLACK LION PRESS does not pre-screen Content, but that BLACK LION PRESS and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove any Content that violates the TOS or may otherwise be objectionable.
You further acknowledge and agree that BLACK LION PRESS may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- (a) comply with legal process;
- (b) enforce the TOS;
- (c) respond to claims that the Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of BLACK LION PRESS, its users and the public.
You agree to indemnify and hold BLACK LION PRESS, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, print vendors, business partners, employees, successors or assigns harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of the rights of a third party.
6. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
7. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that BLACK LION PRESS may establish general practices and limits concerning your use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that designs or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum size of any Content that may be uploaded on the Service, and the maximum disk space that will be allotted on BLACK LION PRESS's servers for Customer use.
You agree that Black Lion Press has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted to the Service. You acknowledge that BLACK LION PRESS reserves the right to delete Content stored on the Service which is inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that BLACK LION PRESS reserves the right to change its general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you.
8. MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION TO SERVICE
BLACK LION PRESS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that BLACK LION PRESS, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if BLACK LION PRESS believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS.
BLACK LION PRESS may also in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice to you.
You agree that BLACK LION PRESS shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer due to any modification, suspension, termination or discontinuance of the Service.
9. DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third parties found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party.
You agree that BLACK LION PRESS shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Service.
From time to time, you may find, links to third party websites from the Service. You acknowledge your understanding that your access to and use of any third party website will be governed by the terms and conditions belonging to such third party.
Black Lion Press does not endorse and is not responsible for your use of or exposure to any content, advertising, products, or other materials found at or available from these websites.
You further acknowledge and agree that Black Lion Press shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss you may suffer or allege to suffer in connection with your use of or reliance upon any content, goods or services available on or through any third party website.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- (a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. BLACK LION PRESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- (b) BLACK LION PRESS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
- (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, and
- (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. (c) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BLACK LION PRESS OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BLACK LION PRESS AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS OR OTHER BUSINESS PARTNERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF BLACK LION PRESS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- (i) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
- (ii) YOUR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE;
- (iii) THE UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
13. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
Black Lion Press and Black Lion Press.co.uk are trademarks of BLACK LION PRESS. You shall not display or use in any manner, the Black Lion Press Marks, without BLACK LION PRESS's prior written permission. All other brand and product names found on the Black Lion Press site are considered trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. You may not place or reproduce any trademarks, service marks, or logos that are not owned by you or licensed to you onto materials and merchandise to be printed via the Black Lion Press Service. Words, names, and designs used to identify services or products are considered trademarks, service marks, and/or logos. The same policy applies for copyrights. You may not use copyrighted materials from artists, photographers, publishers, writers, composers, and other authors of original works unless they are specifically licensed to you by the copyright holder.
14. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe a copyright infringement has taken place please contact us with (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copy right owner's behalf. BLACK LION PRESS can be reached by mail as follows: Black Lion Press Unit 9, Orchard Industrial Estate Parkwood Maidstone Kent ME15 9YE By phone 01622 692202
15. GENERAL INFORMATION
The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and BLACK LION PRESS and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and BLACK LION PRESS. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, or third-party content. These TOS and the relationship between you and BLACK LION PRESS shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and BLACK LION PRESS agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the United Kingdom. The failure of BLACK LION PRESS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.